Can You Change Your Life With Numbers?
- Add up all the digits in your year of birth eg,if you are born 1976 ,add1+9+7+6 this gives us 23. With the 23 you then adding 2+3 gives us 5.
- Add up the digits in your day of birth (if more than one digit) eg if your day of birth is 8 ,as 8 is a single digit ,there is nothing to sad here ,but if it was 12 ,you would add 1+2 =3.
- Add up the digits in your month of birth (if more than one digit eg,your birth of month is June which is the 6th month ,as 6 is a single digit there is nothing to add here if it was the 11th month or any of the two digits months you will add both digits months ,you will add both digits s shown before .
- Add up the answers for the above (1)(2)(3) If you remember the total of (1) was 5 and the total of( 2) was 3 and the total of (3) was 6. To get your final number your life path number you will add all three answers which gives us 14 . Then with the 14 Adding 1+4 gives you 5.
- Your life path number is therefore the number 5 The number 5 is your core number the most important and valued number in your life .
Can you change your life with numbers?
Discover who you really are with the power of numbers. Lets embark on a journey of discovery , discovering yourself again of you like ,you will be amazed as to how much numbers define who we are.
We all have a number chart .Let’s look at our Life Path Number